It's only been a week and I already have some favorite items. My list so far.
1. Love zipper onesies or nightgowns especially for night time changing. Better than a million buttons
2. Mittens for my little one. This little guy has sharp nails. Ha!
3. Ready made formula. I am just getting the hang of breast feeding and it's going well now. But having the ready made formula helps as back up or top up. My lactation nurse advised that topping up with formula after baby breast feeds is ok as my supply still needs to come in. (personal choice)
4. Bouncy. Baby loves sleeping in it.
5. Bassinet for night time sleeping
6. Dr brown bottles
Right now our schedule is Eat, sleep, change diaper, cuddle and repeat ha!