We went to Copacabana Brazilian Steak House. I ate enough meat to last me a month! Hah!
The last couple of weeks have really been up and down. Last week we ended up eating out a lot! I think I tried every culture of food possible in a week. Chinese/Japanese/Italian/Brazilian/Middle eastern/Korean/Thai Yikes!
And my scale shows it!
My BMI is currently at OVERWEIGHT! At 27.5
- Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
- Overweight = 25–29.9
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
So this week I'm getting back on track!
Back to working out and eating healthy!
* Tracking calories on Iphone "my fitness pal app"
*Drink lots of water everyday! A MUST!
* 3 bite rule on sweets
* Tuesday RollerBlading
* Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday basement work out: Ab Lounge, Gazelle and workout DVD's
* No fast food! (no burgers, no fries, no pop!)
*More fruits and Veggies as daily snacks.
Hope you all had a good weekend. Happy July 4 to my American friends! :)
On a side note, We have been letting Zoe out on a leash in the backyard...
And I think she got stung by a bee! Look at her swollen paw! :(